Lutheran Campus Ministry welcomes all from different backgrounds.
- Worship: You may worship with us at Noon during the Academic Year – Stay for Brunch and Conversation – Your presence and contributions to Brunch are very welcome.
- There are varies events weekly. For example, you may bring your friends to Thursday Dinner and enjoy food together. It is recommanded to inform the host at email@example.com. For special events, check our calendar HERE.
- Volunteer services are always in need! You may register HERE.
- STEP Center Service Learning Projects: Do you have some time to step into another’s world? Babies need watching, toddlers need guiding, and parents need to learn English in our New American programs. Can you help teach sewing, knitting, leadership training, or communication skills? Youth programs need lunches and snacks, and mentors. College students need advising. Transportation is an ongoing challenge- looking for drivers – car pool or bus (no special license needed). Publicity is an ongoing challenge – outreach flyers, photographs, reports, videos, social media. TOGETHER we make a difference!
- CONSUPS: Themed dinners with college students: Looking for people to share their passions and congregations to take a turn providing our meal.
- If you are willing to donate and help us better serving others, you may donate HERE. (*Select Lutheran Chaplaincy Fund)
- If you would like to hold programs or collaborate with us, please feel free to contact us!