You can also help share God’s love and inspire young people by joining LCM as a board member. Share food, laughter, discussion, and spiritual growth all in the context of sharing the gospel with the next generation of our church leaders. The whole board meets 5-6 times a year. We encourage members to choose a Council committee to support as well. Committees meet when needed and change over time. Present areas include Spring Music Festival and Basket Auction, Fall Reformation Celebration, Koinonia Intentional Community, Chaplains Campaign, CNY Youth Ministry, CNY New American Outreach.
CampusConnect and STEP Center both lays under the big LCM umbrella. CampusConnect aims to connect members within the LCM community. STEP Center sponsors events that help improve the life of quality in the community of Syracuse. For more events details, check our page HERE.
Yes! We make vegan food available so we can all enjoy.
Absolutely no. We welcome all from different backgrounds. We believe god who shares the equal love.
Yes! We sponsor most events and we are happily to serve the community. We even provide transportations, but please contact us to schedule.
Lutheran Campus Ministry welcomes all from different backgrounds.
- Worship with us at 5:30pm on Sundays during the academic year at Noble room, Hendricks Chapel – Stay for dinner and conversation – Your presence and contribution to the dinner are very welcome.
- There are varies events weekly. For example, you may bring your friends to Thursday Dinner and enjoy food together. It is recommended to inform the host at firstname.lastname@example.org. For special events, check our calendar HERE.
- Volunteer services are always in need! You may register HERE.
- STEP Center Service Learning Projects: Do you have some time to step into somebody else’s world? Babies need watching, toddlers need guiding, and parents need to learn English in our New American programs. Can you help teach sewing, knitting, leadership training, or communication skills? Youth programs need tutors and mentors. College students need advising. Transportation is an ongoing challenge- looking for drivers – car pool or bus (no special license needed). Publicity is an ongoing challenge – outreach flyers, photographs, reports, videos, social media. TOGETHER we make a difference!
- CONSUPS: Themed dinners with college students: Looking for people to share their passions and congregations to take a turn providing our meal.
- If you are willing to donate and help us better serving others, you may donate HERE. (*Select Lutheran Chaplaincy Fund)
- If you would like to hold programs or collaborate with us, please feel free to contact us!